Chemical compounds ensuring the protection of the base steel during acid pickling (HCl or H2SO4).
- Protect the base steel without slowing down the pickling
- Improve the surface quality
- Reduce acid consumption and metal loss
- Reduce the amount of chlorides carried along the steel surface
Additive combinations that prevent oxidation and protect surfaces during rinsing. Specially recommended to protect against staining during line stoppages.
- Reduce or avoid staining
- Eliminate iron slimes
- Passivate the metal surface
- Significantly reduce shutdowns
Alkaline rinsing additives ensuring temporary rust protection.
- Give temporary rust protection “under cover”
- Act as a complexing agent
- Neutralise the last traces of acid
- Improve surface cleanliness without oily components
Substitute for CrVI acting as a temporary surface protection after galvanizing.
- Totally free of chromium, fluoride and heavy metals
- Works without VOC
- Excellent surface adherence
- High corrosion protection